Moin from the North,
As of now, youth clubs, regional associations and schools can order group tickets for the 5th Jugendfestival, which will take place in Hamburg on Saturday, 1 October and Sunday, 2 October 2022.
The group ticket entitles the holder to attend all programme items on Saturday and Sunday, including the opening/closing ceremony and evening show.
The combined ticket costs in block A
|Children (3-12 years)||54,00 €|
|Adolescents (13-27 years)||70,00 €|
|Adults (28 years or older)||82,00 €|
Clubs and schools now have the opportunity to purchase an even cheaper group ticket. Depending on the size of the group, we can offer the following discount:
|Size of group||Discount|
|More than 10 people||4%|
|More than 20 people||6%|
|More than 30 people||8%|
|More than 40 people||10%|
Attention: Be quick, because the offer is only valid while stocks last!
To use the group ticket, a certain number of people must be reserved by e-mail (ticket(at)dgj-jugendfestival.de). When making your reservation, please enter the number of children, young people and accompanying persons or carers in each case and let us know whether the carers are young people and/or adults. For example, a booking could look like this: Number of persons: 22, children: 5, young people: 15, carers: 2 (1 young person and 1 adult). As soon as we have received your request by e-mail, we will make you an individual group offer.
The following cancellation conditions apply to the group offer:
A maximum of 50% of the tickets can be cancelled. Tickets can be cancelled free of charge until 30 June 2022. Until 31 August 2022 only 25% of the ticket price will be refunded and from 01 September no tickets can be cancelled.
The invoice must be transferred by 03 July 2022, whereby cancelled tickets may be deducted from the invoice amount.
Thereafter, the following rebooking conditions apply: Until 31 July 2022 rebooking costs 6€ per ticket, until 11 September 2022 9€ per ticket and from 12 September 2022 rebooking is no longer possible.
To promote your group ticket, you can use our poster or your own advertising material.
Please note the following information for your order:
- Only youth clubs, regional associations and schools can purchase a group ticket.
- A minimum of 10 people are required to use the group offer.
- Please note that the 5th Jugendfestival will most likely take place under the 2G reguation. Under current regulations this would mean: Persons who are 16 years of age or older must be fully vaccinated or recovered. For full vaccination protection, a booster vaccination is required no later than 9 months after the 2nd vaccination and the recovered status is only valid for 3 months. Persons from 7 to 16 years of age must either be fully vaccinated or present a negative rapid test result from a test centre upon entry. The test result must not be older than 24 hours. Children from 0 to 6 years of age are exempt from the above regulations. Please take into account that the regulations may change depending as the pandemic progresses and have to follow the regulations in Hamburg. Should this be the case, we will inform you on the website and on our social media platforms. Important: Unvaccinated persons over the age of 16 will most likely not be able to attend the festival. We do not recommend buying tickets here, as entry cannot be guaranteed and these tickets cannot be cancelled at short notice
- Only people who have the Usher syndrome, deafblind people and wheelchair users are entitled to an accompanying person. To register the accompanying person, we need a photo of the front and back of the severely disabled ID card by 30 June 2022. Please send a separate mail to ticket(at)dgj-jugendfestival.de and understand that we need to have the proof in time. If we have not received proof by 30 June 2022, we will assume that you do not need an accompanying person. This means that your companion will not receive a ticket and cannot be let in on site.
- There is no additional discount for (sponsoring) members of the Deutsche Gehörlosenjugend e.V. (German Youth of the Deaf).
- There is no discount for students, trainees, job seekers or Hartz 4 recipients. If you need financial support for the purchase of the ticket, you can get advice at info(at)gehoerlosen-jugend.de.
If you are planning an educational trip and want to apply for a grant, you can enclose this statement with your application.
We look forward to receiving your orders.
Your sailors Alexander and Vanessa
Sign language zone
We explicitly point out that the entire area, where the 5th Jugendfestival will take place, is a sign language zone. In order for all visitors to have the chance of an accessible event, everyone on the premises should, if possible, use sign language in communication or use the services of sign language interpreters*. All conversations in spoken language, including short private conversations amongst hearing visitors, are not accessible and should be conducted off-site to preserve the sign language zone. Thank you very much.